It was at the end of a long work day that we decided to put these confusing optical illusions all in one big post for you. Which was probably the worst idea ever, as our brains were already pretty fried by this point. We just wanted to come home and rest our eyes in a quiet room. But nope, we persevered.
The following confusing optical illusions include everything from 3D drawings to well-positioned items and movie scenes. But they’ve all got one thing in common: they seriously mess your brain up.
1. We’re pretty hypnotised by this
2. Where is the paintbrush going?!
3. Is that a horse’s tail, or a horse pooing out a coat?
4. My eyes will not agree with the caption…
5. This is probably the worst thing anyone could do to me
6. Huh. Who knew there was a giant 3D globe in Paris?!
This is the same piece of grass from another angle.
7. Does this baby have one huge hand?
8. Whoever designed this is a MONSTER.
9. Eddie Redmayne’s, um, leg…we think?
10. Even this cat can’t work out what’s going on
11. This is one single photograph, not four individual photos. We promise.
Click here to see it from a different angle.
12. Um, what on earth is going on?
13. These balls don’t do what your eyes want them to do
14. Is this a crocodile bursting out of the wall?
15. A confusing shadow or a new kind of hovercraft?
16. A girl in a lake…or a woman’s face?
(If you can’t see it at first, zoom out!)
17. These four blocks are moving at the same constant rate
18. And lastly, this cat…
Enjoyed these confusing optical illusions? You’ll probably like some of RiseFeed’s other articles then, including 33 Thoughts That Will Mess With Your Mind and 14 Fool-Proof Signs You Really Hate People